Project Coordinator - Digital
Job ID 2019-1765
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
WebMD is searching for a talented Project Coordinator/Digital to join our Medscape production team. This person will be responsible for managing advertising campaigns, web-content launches, hand-coding content from source material quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
what you will be doing at WebMD
- Manage project timelines, escalating issues that may be obstacles to meeting projected launch dates
- Documenting project work using a project management tool, such as Workfront.
- Oversee implementation and launch of all ad served assets
- Troubleshoot issues as needed
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders – Marketing, Client Services, Ad Operations, Audience Management, and QA to accomplish team objectives
- Use SFTP to push JSP and image content live
- Work with Marketing to make adjustments/ optimizations to live campaigns
what you need for this position:
- 2+ years’ experience in web production, web programming and/or publishing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; or an additional 4 years of professional experience in web production, web programming, and/or web publishing
- Advanced attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- SFTP file management expertise
- Experience using web based project management tools, WorkFront experience preferred
- Proven ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced communication skills, must communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision to initiate and complete tasks
- Experience working effectively as part of a team
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills leveraged to proactively investigate and troubleshoot issues
... and if you have the following, even better!:
- Experience using Groovy programming language
- IntelliJ knowledge
- Previous experience in medical/scientific journal or book publishing company