Director, Strategic Accounts
Job ID 2024-6025
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
- Prospect and Identify Opportunities: Identify and target potential customers through proactive research and lead generation techniques.
- Engage and Qualify Leads: Initiate contact with leads through various channels, including cold calling, email outreach, social media, and networking.
- Build Relationships: Through needs assessments understand pain points, challenges, and objectives. Build trust through partnership.
- Strategic Selling: Present compelling and persuasive presentations emphasizing value and benefits of our solutions based on their needs.
- Negotiation and Closing: Close sales and consistently meet or exceed sales quotas and create an environment for long term growth within each account.
- Reporting and Documentation: Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, including lead generation. Utilize CRM to keep opportunities up to date and stage appropriately for forecasting.
- 3+ years selling digital marketing, technology and/or into the healthcare space
- Demonstrated success in exceeding multi-million dollar quotas.
- Proficient communicator – written and verbal
- Self-motivated, accountable
- Experience within health system marketing and/or pharmaceutical industry strongly desired or equivalent experience in a highly regulated industry