Well-being Program Manager (Wisconsin)
Job ID 2024-6010
WebMD Health Services is part of the WebMD family. We have been designing well-being programs for employers and health plans for over 20 years. Our mission is to empower organizations and their populations to improve well-being through personalized, strategic partnerships.
- Provide ongoing project management for current onsite programs and promotional events
- Balance time working remote and also traveling within a specified region throughout the state 2-3 days per week.
- Increase awareness and engagement in client-wide well-being offerings
- Provide recommendations for improved culture of well-being at designated locations
- Establish relationships and buy-in from key stakeholders
- Provide recommendations for well-being initiatives by client site location
- Assist and facilitate linkage between benefits, environmental health and safety, occupational health, medical, behavioral health/EAP, facilities, and other client vendors
- Assist in the delivery and coordination of Health Improvement, Health and Wellness Programs and Challenges for client team members
- Assist with gathering, creating and editing materials related to the health promotion programs for benefits communications
- Coordinate the flow of information and materials between (supplier) and individual employer sites/business units
- Coordination of well-being meetings, webinars, and other communications (internal and external)
- Coordination and management of aWellness Champion Network, including expansion across local wellness committees
- Work with the Communications team to coordinate the customization of (supplier)’s standard communication vehicles, and when necessary, the development of original materials
- Develop and maintain schedules necessary to support the successful execution of the client’s health education programs
- Ongoing program performance review and health/wellness strategy support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
qualifications, skills and experience:
- BA / BS required, MPH is a differentiator
- Minimum of 2 years Well-being Coordinator or similar client-facing experience; 5 years preferred
- Minimum of 2 years delivering healthcare information products and services, especially consumer-facing interfaces and H&W administration.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years’ experience in a corporate environment required, especially consumer-facing interfaces and H&W administration.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple relationships with multiple client stakeholders in a dynamic environment.
- Strong program planning skills
- Professional presence and technical credibility to interact with senior-level customer contacts.
- Familiarity with MS Office suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Education and/or experience in international and domestic wellness programming
- Professional Certification from National Wellness Institute (NWI), The National Commission for Health Education Credentialing (NCHEC), or the equivalent certification
- 5 years Wellness Coordinator/Health Coaching or similar client-facing experience preferred
- 5 or more years of delivering healthcare information products and services, especially consumer-facing interfaces and H&W administration, preferred.