Senior Analyst – Digital Marketing
Job ID 2023-5492
WebMD Health Corp., an Internet Brands Company, is the leading provider of health information services, serving patients, physicians, health care professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms, and health-focused publications. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, Jobson Healthcare Information, prIME Oncology, MediQuality, Frontline, QxMD, Vitals Consumer Services, MedicineNet, eMedicineHealth, RxList, OnHealth, Medscape Education, and other owned WebMD sites. WebMD®, Medscape®, CME Circle®, Medpulse®, eMedicine®, MedicineNet®, theheart.org®, and RxList® are among the trademarks of WebMD Health Corp. or its subsidiaries.
For Company details, visit our website: www.webmd.com
Education: Any graduate
Experience: 4+ years
Work Timing: 2pm to 11pm (IST)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital advertising, with a focus on paid social media like Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Instagram Ads, and other advertising platforms.
- Strong understanding of search, social, display, and programmatic advertising channels.
- Ability to analyze data and draw insights to optimize campaigns.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Experience with digital marketing within Healthcare industry will be an added advantage
- Experience supporting European clients is a plus
Role & Responsibilities:
- Developing, executing, and optimizing the digital campaigns from conception to launch
- Working cross-departmentally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization
- Providing ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders
- Measuring and evaluating relevant paid media KPIs
- Building out media buys for various ad platforms and overseeing the day-to-day execution of paid media
- Overseeing and managing the overall budget for paid media
- Conducting in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting