Manager, Contract Admin
Job ID 2024-6074
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
- Manage the negotiations of commercial agreements in support of our health business across the US and globally. Following our playbooks, support our sales team in day-to-day negotiations of deals and a variety of agreements.
- Work with key functions such as finance, product teams, information security, technology and several others as needed to negotiate relevant terms in agreements
- Contribute to the maintenance of contract templates, playbooks, filing and the integration of contracts of acquired companies.
- Assist in the day-to-day supervision of compliance obligations, including review of new products, services and vendors, and the maintenance of corporate policies and procedures.
- Facilitate and administer various requests for information, audits, assessments, and special projects.
- Craft, evaluate, negotiate, execute, and record a wide variety of different contracts covering a range of transactions, escalating to Senior Paralegal and Counsel as needed.
- Create and maintain relationships with internal and external clients and serve as the initial point of contact for matters concerning contracts.
- Summarize key contracts, maintain contract analytics and work with business stakeholders and lawyers regarding all contract-related matters.
- Commercial and practical contract professional with 4-7 years’ experience with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, analytical, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple matters for a growing company and to collaborate across cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, finance, product, security, and business and corporate development.
- Technology and/or healthcare experience preferred.