Job ID 2023-5612
WebMD Health Corp., an Internet Brands Company, is the leading provider of health information services, serving patients, physicians, health care professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms, and health-focused publications. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, Jobson Healthcare Information, prIME Oncology, MediQuality, Frontline, QxMD, Vitals Consumer Services, MedicineNet, eMedicineHealth, RxList, OnHealth, Medscape Education, and other owned WebMD sites. WebMD®, Medscape®, CME Circle®, Medpulse®, eMedicine®, MedicineNet®, theheart.org®, and RxList® are among the trademarks of WebMD Health Corp. or its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
● Strong copy editing skills: spelling, punctuation, grammar, fact checking, proofreading, attention to appropriate tone
● Deep knowledge of AP and AMA style
● Proficiency in copyediting in Italian, German, Spanish, French, or Portuguese
● Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to efficiently work on multiple tasks simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
● G Suite (Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar)
● Experience in content management systems
Role & Responsibilities: