Intern - Finance
Job ID 2021-2961
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Intern - Finance
Summer Internship – 6/7 – 8/20
Local applicants only, no housing assistance offered.
- Support various projects to drive improvements in Ad-hoc reporting and analysis (Excel)
- Participate in month-end and quarter closes including preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations
- Review and interpret contracts for proper billing terms and assist in the revenue process
- Perform other related duties and assignments, as needed
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Enrolled in Undergrad or Graduate program and returning for the Fall 2021 semester.
- Finance or related major
- Must be deadline-driven, organized, detail oriented.
- Positive, can-do attitude with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience using MS Word and Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Enrolled at a university/educational institution to obtain either a Bachelor’s or Graduate level degree
- Interest in Finance