Coordinator, Admin Support
Job ID 2019-1693
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM), a Jointly Accredited provider located in Englewood, Colorado, is seeking an experienced, dedicated, and self-motivated continuing healthcare education professional to join our team as a full time Program Coordinator.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Program Coordinator provides administrative and programmatic support for certified continuing healthcare education activities and is responsible to submit funding requests, reconciliation reports, and coordinate activity file documentation. The specialist assists with the annual reporting requirements of various regulatory bodies and supports the company’s program management team and its education partners.
- Submit funding requests and reconciliation reports into the grant management websites of supporting organizations
- Support education partner’s needs and contribute to furthering client relationships
- Coordinate the successful completion and closure of activity file documentation with program management team
- Review activity documentation to ensure adherence with accreditation standards and established internal policies
- Ensure the accuracy of activity information entered into the company database
- Assist with completing annual reports
- Maintain activity documentation file room
- General office management support
- Other duties as assigned
- Dedicated to quality and team oriented
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and exceptional organizational proficiency
- Skilled in computer database management; familiarity with Filemaker beneficial
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Familiarity with ACCME, ACPE, and ANCC, guidelines beneficial