Job ID 2019-1277
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Web Designer will work in the Medscape Promotional department and collaborate with other teams (Web Developers, Writers, Account Managers) to develop a wide range of Medscape Product offerings then integrate our customers Brand and campaign assets into these products.
In addition, the Web designer will:
- Communicate with other departments to ensure clear direction and
- Have a top-level understanding of web page layout across desktop and mobile
- Provide developers with organized files that are labeled properly
- Provide Developers with optimized graphics
- Will be trained to use Workfront Work Management Application
- Attend meetings and calls with team to review work and address feedback
- Review work with Senior or Lead designer to ensure best quality
- Be deadline-oriented
- Update layouts in a timely manner, often the same day.
- Be able to manage multiple projects
- 2+ years’ experience at a digital agency
- Experience with Promotional Healthcare or Pharmaceuticals campaigns would be strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or similar degree (if no degree comiserant exp)
- A portfolio that demonstrates a history of generating innovative ideas across emerging digital platforms.
- Strong communication skills
- Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver)
- Experience with Sketch and InVision