JHI Digital Photo/Retoucher
Job ID 2020-2466
Jobson Healthcare Information (JHI) is a premier healthcare information and marketing services provider, with leading positions in a variety of growing healthcare markets such as pharmacy, eye care, clinician (physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants) and the managed markets (managed care, hospitals and government). Through its diversified, multi-media portfolio of marketing services, information databases, publications, medical education programs, events, websites and other digital and traditional media services, JHI is uniquely positioned to inform and educate a highly targeted network of approximately one million healthcare professionals across multiple specialties.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Photographer/Retoucher is responsible for meeting the imagery needs of the Company’s clients, photographing products as well as retouching product images to ensure high quality. The position is also responsible for quality control of all images created.
- Photographs frames creating high quality product images (both table top and automated) according to established style guides
- Retouches product images according to established style guides
- Creates clipping paths for product images
- Makes sure all images are exposed correctly with no extreme highlights
- Prepares files to be delivered meeting company’s expectations
- Ensures sample frames are moved along the process in an efficient manner
- First round of quality control for product images
- Reviews & downloads images returned from external photographers/retouchers
- Resolves image discrepancies in database
- Troubleshoots internal retouching / photography issues and procedures
- Maintains and archives database of CPP client delivery files
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Photography preferred
- Proficient in Adobe CS, Photoshop, Acrobat, ftp client software and product photography; familiarity with digital asset management
- Minimum of 2 years related experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, responding quickly to changing priorities
- Outstanding product photography & retouching skills
- Excellent with follow through and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be self-directed, comfortable seeking and taking direction, and function effectively as part of a larger, multi-disciplinary team
No travel required