Intern - Member Marketing
Job ID 2020-1917
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Intern - Member Marketing - Support Member Marketing Initiatives
Summer Internship - 6/1 - 8/14
- Help build marketing campaigns including messaging, targeting and coordinating marketing operations
- Develop reporting on Top Content and Heatmaps for editors to provide statistics on trending articles
- Help with analysis of marketing channels (Paid/Social/Email/SEO)
- Assist on ad hoc projects for marketing such as JIRA ticket creations, creative brief drafting
- Create draft reports and analysis on target audiences and personas
- Competitive research
- Support Med Student/Resident strategies
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Enrolled in Undergrad or Graduate program and returning for the Fall 2020 semester.
- Exposure to Marketing (should be cited in resume)
- Marketing, Statistics, Communications, English, Advertising, Digital Marketing majors
- Part of an extracurricular activity highly encouraged
Will only consider candidates with an address on their resume that is within reasonable commuting distance to New York City. Relocation/housing assistance is not available for this position.