Marketing Communications Manager
Job ID 2019-1609
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for supporting our B2B marketing program, promoting the Medscape/WebMD Professional brand/web properties and related content products to prospective and existing advertisers across the following sectors: Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotech, Consumer Packaged Goods, and Media Agencies.
This role will also be responsible for supporting internal marketing communications and developing marketing solutions and PowerPoint presentations to support our sales force in market.
- Assist in building and executing the Marketing Communications team annual budget
- Support the current marketing communications strategy and manage all aspects of the program implementation from creative development, agency management, media planning, and program measurement
- Create, update and maintain sales and marketing collateral
- Partner with Sales to understand their ongoing marketing needs and ability to translate concepts into client-facing presentations
- Create and update sales presentations in PPT
- Measure the effectiveness/ROI of all executed marketing efforts and optimize to meet business objectives
- Plan and execute 1 to 2 client events per year; working in tandem with other internal staff
- 3-5 years’ experience in brand marketing and/or corporate communications experience including digital marketing experience
- Knowledge of Pharma industries required
- Working experience with Salesforce or another CRM program
- Comfort and familiarity with highly matrixed cross functional departments
- Strong presentation development and presenting skills
- Must have extensive experience with creative development processes, copywriting processes, media planning functions, and marketing operations functions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Should reside in the NY metro area, relocation not available