Well-being Program Manager (PHOENIX, AZ)
Job ID 2022-4588
ONLY CONSIDERING PHOENIX, ARIZONA CANDIDATES
WebMD Health Services is part of the WebMD family. We have been designing well-being programs for employers and health plans for over 20 years. Our mission is to empower organizations and their populations to improve well-being through personalized, strategic partnerships.
WebMD Health Services (WHS) is a division of WebMD whose mission is to provide expert guidance that inspires people to take charge of their health. We do this by helping people understand their health risks, make smart health care decisions, and take active steps toward living healthier lives. Our health, well-being and dedicated services power programs from employers, health plans and government organizations and are delivered online, onsite, and telephonically. Learn more at webmdhealthservices.com.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
The Well-being Program Manager (PM) will work collaboratively with the designated client's health promotion team to raise awareness of the onsite program and the WebMD products and services that enable it. This position will be located onsite at the client’s headquarters in Phoenix, AZ, with the option to work remotely up to 2 days/week.
The PM is responsible for client satisfaction, retention, and reference-ability. They will act as a customer advocate, as well as a point of contact with senior client stakeholders to increase participant engagement and maximize value delivered through the WebMD relationship. They will provide thought leadership and support program planning and impact assessment and engage in program coordination and promotion duties. They will provide both onsite and remote programming including lunch ‘n learns and stop-by tables. The PM will proactively identify opportunities for service delivery enhancement and improvement. As opportunities are identified, they work with other Client Services staff, Account and Product Management to improve processes and develop new solutions. The successful candidate will have a background in health promotion, health communications, and/or population health management, with a preferred background in functional movement.
In this role you will:
- Provide ongoing project management for current onsite programs and promotional events
- Increase awareness and engagement in client-wide well-being offerings
- Provide recommendations for improved culture of well-being at designated locations
- Establish relationships and buy-in from key stakeholders
- Provide recommendations for well-being initiatives by client site location
- Assist and facilitate linkage between benefits, environmental health and safety, occupational health, medical, behavioral health/EAP, facilities, and other client vendors
- Assist in the creation, coordination, and delivery of onsite and virtual health and wellbeing programming, including lunch ‘n learns, stop-by tables, and wellbeing videos
- Assist with gathering, creating and editing materials related to the health promotion programs for benefits communications
- Work with the internal and external communications teams to coordinate the customization of the client’s standard communication vehicles, and when necessary, the development of original materials
- Coordinate the flow of information and materials to individual employer sites/business units
- Coordinate well-being meetings, webinars, and other communications (internal and external)
- Develop and maintain schedules necessary to support the successful execution of the client’s health education programs
- Provide ongoing program performance review and health/wellness strategy support
- Collaborate with WHS Screening Coordinator for the coordination, delivery and management of domestic onsite events including biometric screenings
- Support WebMD Health Services product and service line expansion
- Support process improvement and service model design efforts
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA / BS required, MPH is a differentiator
- Minimum of 2 years Well-being Coordinator or similar client-facing experience; 5 years preferred
- Minimum of 2 years delivering healthcare information products and services, especially consumer-facing interfaces and health and wellness administration
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple relationships with multiple client stakeholders in a dynamic environment
- Strong understanding of behavior change theory
- Strong program planning skills
- Business and technology services experience
- Professional presence and technical credibility to interact with senior-level customer contacts
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with MS Office suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience working with a driver or shift worker population
- Background in functional movement is strongly preferred
- Professional Certification from National Wellness Institute (NWI), The National Commission for Health Education Credentialing (NCHEC), or the equivalent certification
- 5 years Wellness Coordinator/Health Coaching or similar client-facing experience
As a member of WebMD Health Services, you may have access to confidential and sensitive information (including Protected Health Information) that will require you to follow additional protocols to ensure the security of our data. As a core requirement, you must implement and act in accordance with the organization’s information security policies; protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference; execute security processes or activities; and report security events or potential events or other security risks to the appropriate parties within the organization.