Senior HR Project Manager
Job ID 2021-2830
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Senior HR Project Manager
As HR strives to be a more strategic function, this position will lead various projects to transform the HR function through process improvement, automation and the implementation of new programs.
- Manages year-end compensation and performance management processes
- Leads the process improvement and automation of HR processes
- Partners with the Corporate Applications Department to evaluate and implement new HR applications and systems
- Manages a team that handle all HR transaction processing
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the HRIS. Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns. Prepares reports of data results.
- Participates in the acquisition integration process
- Point person for all company-wide employee communications including the employee intranet
- Partners with HR Partners, Talent Acquisition, Finance, and IT to recommend process improvements
- Maintains knowledge of HR trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies
- 8+ years of HR in complex, multi-location organizations including some supervisory experience
- Track record of leading the process improvement and automation of HR
- HR Shared Services experience a plus
- Demonstrated success leading large scale projects
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related major or related equivalent experience
- Strong HRIS skills including reporting
- Six Sigma or other process methodology a plus
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High accountability, proactive approach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, matrixed environment