Associate Product Analyst
Job ID 2021-2683
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Medscape from WebMD is seeking an energetic and motivated associate product manager to join our team and support the
management and development of our online products which proudly serve the professional health care industry globally.
Specifically, this role will focus on refining products relating to our data platform, including internal products (eg. admin
applications for internal users), user-facing products (eg. sponsored messages), and platform integrations (eg. integrating
internal toolset with Enterprise Marketing Solutions like Adobe or Salesforce).
This role is expected to perform product management duties including ideation with stakeholders and teams, users, markets
and analytic inputs; requirements gathering and documentation; conducting and coordinating user acceptance testing; and
product evaluation and maintenance. Stakeholders and teams include marketing, product development (engineering, QA,
and PMO), production, and data services.
The successful candidate will:
- Meet with business stakeholders to develop a product vision and related documentation;
- Understand marketing technologies and online production processes;
- Interact with and convey requirements to development teams and ensure products meet specifications;
- Be a passionate advocate for our products and possess strong communication and presentation skills;
- Lead problem-solving exercises, and be a fast-paced, collaborative team-player;
- Manage multiple products/projects simultaneously;
- Be very creative and curious and make regular contributions for new product ideas based on market need and analytical conclusions
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience executing enterprise Product, marketing solutions for digital marketing, publishing, or commerce industry
- Ability to write user story and defect tickets for development teams based on business input
- Strong understanding of rules-based marketing campaigns
- Experience and strong aptitude for analytics, including using tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, or Similar
- Experience using marketing solutions including ESPs & DMPs
- Advanced spreadsheet skills (V-Lookup and Pivot Table)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to write detailed technical specification documents
- Experienced in Market Research and Panel Management
- Experienced Product Management in a Software, SAAS, or Web Applications
- Able to define / articulate new ideas and features
- Passionate in constantly looking for new ways to improve the product