Programmatic Media Buyer
Job ID 2020-2107
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Programmatic Associate responsibilities include:
- Understand how to translate media objectives and strategies into programmatic campaign recommendations and strategies across multiple platforms
- Owns day to day campaign launches and executions within Demand Side Platforms (DSPs)
- Providing ongoing, timely internal updates regarding client campaigns
- Managing time effectively to meet client expectations
- Troubleshoot any technical and performance issues
- Produce post campaign analysis that analyzes campaign effectiveness.
- Leverage data and insights from multiple platforms and planning/forecasting tools within DSPs to inform campaign recommendations, budgets, bid strategies, and performance waterfalls
- Also responsible for other duties as assigned, such as pulling ad hoc reports or supporting on special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Statistics, Finance, or Economics preferred
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to understand complex systems and processes
- At least 1-year experience in the digital media industry
- Experience working within a DSP
- Firsthand experience using ad servers, DMPs, 3rdparty verification services is preferred
- Must be proficient, intermediate level, with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Above average problem-solving skills and troubleshooting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and remain detail-oriented in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Basic understanding of ad server technologies and the overall digital media ecosystem