Job ID 2018-1043
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Financial Analyst will be working with the Director of Finance and the Business Intelligence Corporate Applications team to analyze company-wide datasets including sales, revenue, financial statements, operational data, and various trending analytics. The role will work closely with Cognos BI and TM1 applications.
- Organize and analyze various datasets for reporting automation
- Assist in integrating various business acquisitions into data warehouse
- Maintain various data mapping tables
- Maintain offline reporting and create ad-hoc reporting views
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or Information Technology preferred or equivalent related work experience.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent Excel and modeling skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- Cognos and TM1 experience is a plus