Sales Operations Analyst
Job ID 2020-2256
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
WebMD is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to join our Operations team. The position will require proactively managing promotional sponsorships from sale through delivery and providing management regular updates on the status of all programs. The ideal candidate will bring strong communication and problem solving skills, proven ability to meet deadlines and be very detail oriented. The position involves sales support, cross-team communications, project execution and tracking program deliverables.
- Becoming an expert in promotional suite of products
- Managing the approval of campaign deliverables
- Communicating goals, program elements and timing to internal teams
- Tracking status of a program from sale through program completion
- Providing regular updates on changes in direction, guarantee, and deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related degree; or a minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience.
- 1+ years’ Media or Digital work experience required
- Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to be responsible, accountable and result-driven
- For the successful candidate, this position offers great opportunity and exposure to project management and related communications while working in an exciting and highly motivated environment.