Digital Marketing Operations Specialist
Job ID 2019-1834
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Digital Marketing Operations Specialist is an integral member of the Medscape program marketing and delivery team. The role encompasses the setup, tracking, analysis, reporting and optimization of various marketing campaigns on behalf of Medscape’s partners and clients. The Digital Marketing Operations Specialist is responsible for ensuring programs launch correctly, meet contracted goals, and are tracked accurately.
- Manage promotional marketing campaigns including setting up list targeting and reporting, tracking performance and optimizing as needed, and delivery monthly and ad hoc reporting to internal stakeholders
- Closely track performance of tactics and progress of programs on a daily basis, adjusting marketing tactics as necessary to meet client objectives and contracted deliverables.
- Cross-functionally work with all internal teams, including business intelligence, project management, and production teams, around tracking and reporting of marketing tactics and overall campaign performance.
- Interface directly with sales and internal teams on specific program performance
- Responsible for high volume of live programs; continuously shift focus between in-development, live and completed programs
- 1+ years combined experience in any of the following: digital operations, digital analytics, program delivery, digital marketing related field, i.e. Digital agency, Experience in digital marketing, including email, media, and contextual linking
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related degree
- Proven ability to multi-task, stay organized and communicate well with other stakeholders
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience working directly with a sales team, i.e., sales deployment, sales analytics, sales
- Advanced communication and writing skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible, accountable and result-driven
- Knowledge of databases/database marketing a plus
Pharmaceutical marketing experience a plus