Lead Salesforce.com Developer
Job ID 2020-2511
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Internet Job Listing
Job Title: Lead Salesforce.com Developer
Job Location: 395 Hudson Street, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10014. Telework permitted.
Job Type: Full Time
Duties: Develop and maintain new Salesforce.com applications; gather and analyze business requirements for minor changes and enhancements; work on project teams to develop larger, more comprehensive Salesforce.com solutions; create and maintain Visualforce pages; write clean code and clear documentation; configure Salesforce.com and integrate with 3rd party tools as needed; map, migrate and integrate data as needed; create and maintain new objects as well as new validation and workflow rules; occasionally support day-to-day Salesforce.com Administration tasks; and resolve user issues.
Requirements: Employer will accept Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; and two years of work experience in job offered or two years of work experience in a related occupation or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field, followed by five years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in job offered or five years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in a related occupation. Experience must include one year of experience with each of the following:
- Experience in Salesforce.com development, including VisualForce and Apex;
- Experience with Salesforce.com development tools and techniques including: Apex language, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, and outbound messaging;
- HTML, XML, and scripting language;
- Salesforce.com configuration experience including developing Salesforce.com custom objects and workflow business rules;
- Interfacing directly with end users and troubleshooting issues;
- Experience working with other technology teams for facilitating the interface between Salesforce.com and other systems; and
- Database Management experience including analyzing requests and proposing the best solution.