Senior Frontend Engineer - VueJs
Job ID 2022-4186
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Education: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree (or any other engineering discipline)
Experience: 5+ years’ experience in Frontend technologies & Minimum 2 years experience in Vue.Js
Shift time: 2 PM to 11 PM IST
- Highly proficient with js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the js ecosystem
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Experience working in CSS frameworks using SASS + ES6
Role & Responsibility:
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices
- Working knowledge of defect tracking and configurations management systems able to perform and lead root-cause analysis (JIRA)
- Individual must be a self-starter with the ability to handle number of simultaneous projects, demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership to drive projects to completion and be successful in a collaborative environment.