Well-being Program Manager (Phoenix, AZ)
Job ID 2020-2342
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Position located at client site in Phoenix, AZ
The Well-being Program Manager (PM) will work collaboratively with the designated client's health promotion team to raise awareness and promote engagement in Client’s health promotion programs. The PM will work with and be a resource for the individual employer units in the clients health promotion activities, including those sourced from additional vendors.
The PM is responsible for client satisfaction, retention and reference-ability. S/he will act as customer advocates, as well a point of contact with senior Customer stakeholders to increase participant engagement and maximize value delivered through the WebMD relationship. They provide thought leadership and support program planning and impact assessment, as well as coordination and promotion of service. PM's proactively identify opportunities for service delivery enhancement and improvement. As opportunities are identified, they work with other Client Services staff, Account and Product Management to improve processes, and develop new solutions. The successful candidate will have a background in health promotion, health communications, and/or population health management.
In this role you will:
- Provide ongoing project management for current onsite programs and promotional events
- Increase awareness and engagement in client-wide well-being offerings
- Provide recommendations for improved culture of well-being at designated locations
- Establish relationships and buy-in from key stakeholders
- Provide recommendations for well-being initiatives by client site location
- Assist and facilitate linkage between benefits, environmental health and safety, occupational health, medical, behavioral health/EAP, facilities, and other client vendors
- Assist in the delivery and coordination of Health Improvement, Health and Wellness Programs and Challenges for client team members
- Assist with gathering, creating and editing materials related to the health promotion programs for benefits communications
- Coordinate the flow of information and materials between (supplier) and individual employer sites/business units
- Coordination of meetings, webinars, and other communications (internal and external)
- Coordination and management of domestic Wellness Champion Network, including expansion across U.S. sites & training of local wellness committees
- Act as the liaison for domestic and/or global wellness & assist other international vendors with planned global trainings as needed
- Work with the Communications team to coordinate the customization of (supplier)’s standard communication vehicles, and when necessary, the development of original materials
- Develop and maintain schedules necessary to support the successful execution of the client’s health education programs
- Ongoing program performance review and global health/wellness strategy support
- Coordination, delivery and management of domestic onsite events including biometric screenings
- Work with the Engagement Advisor to coordinate the customization of WebMD's standard communication vehicles, and when necessary, the development of original materials
- Support WebMD Health Services product and service line expansion
- Support process improvement and service model design efforts
- Other duties specific to the account as designed by the client or WebMD (e.g. conduct biometric screenings or other in person health assessments, support fitness centers, etc.)
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- BA / BS in a health related field required
- Minimum of 2 years Well-being Coordinator or similar client-facing experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a corporate environment required; focusing on consumer-facing interfaces and H&W administration.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage relationships with multiple client stakeholders in a dynamic environment.
- Strong understanding of behavior change theory
- Strong program planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as and strong relationship building skills are required
- Professional presence and technical credibility to interact with senior-level customer contacts.
- Familiarity with MS Office suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- MPH is a differentiator
- Education and/or experience in international and domestic wellness programming
- Professional Certification from National Wellness Institute (NWI), The National Commission for Health Education Credentialing (NCHEC), or the equivalent certification
- 5 years Wellness Coordinator/Health Coaching or similar client-facing experience preferred
- 5 or more years of delivering healthcare information products and services, especially consumer-facing interfaces and H&W administration, preferred.
As a member of WebMD Health Services, you may have access to confidential and sensitive information (including Protected Health Information) that will require you to follow additional protocols to ensure the security of our data. As a core requirement, you must implement and act in accordance with the organization’s information security policies; protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference; execute security processes or activities; and report security events or potential events or other security risks to the appropriate parties within the organization.