Job ID 2019-1610
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Project Managers are responsible for leading and managing revenue generating projects. They will partner with many internal teams, including Account Management, Design, Editorial, Publishing, Web Development and Quality Assurance to deliver solutions that meet our clients’ needs. They manage multiple projects concurrently, with a duration anywhere between 1 month up to 1 year.
- creates, revises and executes timelines as appropriate to ensure projects are completed according to schedule
- coordinates project tasks to ensure completion by communicating action steps to internal development teams
- facilitates project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc,)
- ensures project documents are complete, current, and archived appropriately
- effectively disseminates relevant project information throughout the organization
- resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- utilizes project management software
- demonstrates an understanding of a digital business environment
- demonstrates an understanding of CPG, pharma or hospital marketing principles
- Bachelors’ Degree required or equivalent work experience in a related field
- 3-5 years of project, campaign or account management experience
- proven track record in delivering projects from the internal kickoff through launch
- proven track record of success in collaborating with teams to drive project delivery
- strong facilitation, communication and writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- experience working in a fast-paced environment, digital experience preferred
- experience with project management software; Workfront or Jira preferred