Job ID 2022-4421
WebMD's Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Education: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree (or any other engineering discipline)
Experience: 3+ years
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Project Manager/Scrum Master for Technical projects in Web and Mobile domains in an Agile environment
- Expertise in delivering projects from the internal kickoff through release
- Ability to successfully collaborate with teams to drive project delivery
- Scrum Certification is good to have
- Excellent facilitation, communication and writing skills
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading all scrum ceremonies for multiple projects
- Partner with many internal teams, including Product, Design, Web and Mobile Development and Quality Assurance to deliver solutions in a timely manner.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Create, revise, and execute timelines as appropriate to ensure projects are completed according to schedule
- Prioritize open tasks based on severity and make them available during sprint planning.
- Facilitate and schedule all scrum ceremonies (i.e., kick-offs, Grooming, Daily Standups, Retrospective, etc.,)
- Effectively disseminate relevant project information throughout the organization
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely manner