Job ID 2021-2732
EngagedMedia, a WebMD company, offers an innovative, patented technology to help communicate directly with patients based on their unique real-time prescription information. Our platform is designed to help pharma brands communicate the right message, to the right patient, at the right time.
EngagedMedia is a rapidly-growing company within WebMD that is seeking an Account Coordinator who is looking to grow with us. This is the perfect role for someone who is looking to gain experience working with clients and learn from the bottom up. We prioritize our employees’ job satisfaction by cultivating a workplace and culture that has the perfect balance of innovation, hard work, and fun. We do this through regular team outings, happy hours, and lunches.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
This position will require office presence in Atlanta, COVID permitting. Please only apply if this is possible from a commuting standpoint.
The Account Coordinator is a role that serves as an incubator in becoming an account lead. This individual will work closely with the Account Managers and the Director of Account Management. We strongly believe that the best way to learn our business is through this role. The role is a hybrid of hands-on asset creation (client mock-ups, decks, etc.) and client reporting, along with account lead support.
- Serve as support role for account leads
- Create client assets (mock-ups, client decks, etc.)
- Provide weekly/monthly program reporting and insights
- Join and occasionally lead client calls
- Meet consistently with internal and external teams to manage timelines, assets, progress, and client deliverables
- Work with other departments to streamline processes to allow for efficient timelines
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 1-2 years of experience of account management and/or project management
- Proven achiever and self-starter on complex projects
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be responsible and result driven
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and give and receive feedback