Pre-Sales Market Research Associate
Job ID 2018-1060
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Bids Associate will be responsible for supporting the PMR Operations team with executing and managing the Pre-Sales market research operations, including daily communication and project quoting to Market Research clients and internal Sales Directors. The Bids Associate will work directly with the sales team, bids analysts, bids manager, project managers and operations associates. Specific responsibilities include:
- Prepare pre-sales feasibility and quotes for sales directors within the standard service level expected in this fast-paced role.
- Prepare and match client target lists in order to provide timely pre-sales responses to clients.
- Fundamental level understanding of our ability to deliver on all types of market research requests
- Support off-shore team by providing timely response to questions that arise
- Utilize internal data sources to maximize feasibility
- Support generation of reports to be presented to internal teams or external clients.
- Contribute to the improvement and implementation of all paid market research pre-sales business operations processes.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ market research experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience with MS-Office Excel
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative market research a plus
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical/healthcare data and target lists a plus
- Bachelors in marketing, technology or other aligned major.