Strategic Account Director, Well-Being
Job ID 2021-2694
WebMD's Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
We are looking for a dynamic and tenacious Director of Strategic Accounts. In this role, you will partner with WebMD’s largest employer clients to maximize retention, ensure client satisfaction and provide consultative solutions to business needs. As a representative of WebMD, the most trusted name in health, you will be expected to grow revenue within the assigned client portfolio. Additional job responsibilities include:
- Renew and retain clients at our above expectations
- Develop deep relationships with client at the highest level of decision-making and ensure we consistently meet or exceed expectations
- Maintain and grow existing client revenue with product enhancements, new products and new services
- Negotiate and lead contractual and billing related tasks
- Maintain an in depth understanding of WebMD Health Services’ product offerings, product roadmap and market trends.
- Consultatively identify and confirm the issues that clients are facing and construct a unique, compelling value proposition that is ROI/performance-based for each client that provides solutions and is based upon WebMD's unique competitive advantages and core competencies
- Establish and maintain contacts at the highest level of decision-making authority within prospective and existing accounts.
- Partner closely with the Client Success Management team to assure operational plan is executed flawlessly and communicated in client
- Coordinate and attend health fairs and biometric events
- Deliver competitive market intelligence to product management and marketing
- Keep all Salesforce and administrative tasks current
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ National account management experience required
- 2+ years of experience within comparable frame of reference industries including health & welfare benefits consulting services, health and welfare benefits outsourcing/administration services, healthcare products and services or HRIS/benefits admin software and services
- Sales training and experience with solution, consultative, strategic and/or conceptual selling
- Experience with renewal sales and client upsells
- Highly developed organizational and planning and skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to engage and work effectively with a diverse population of individuals
- Ability to travel 40% for clients and sales training
- 10+ years of experience in account management preferred
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint preferred