Intern-Consumer Account Management
Job ID 2019-1243
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Research to develop resources and/or processes for Pharma, CPG and Hospitals business units deliverables
- Provide support with all customer administrative needs: screenshots, decks, and client reporting
- Record contact reports with customers to ensure their needs are met, work with Account Management staff in measuring campaign progress and proactively address issues and develop solutions
- Help to develop meeting materials for internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate change/review tasks on creative materials with Project Management teams
- Review and UAT staging and preview sites for Product/Environment updates and launches
- Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Enrolled in Undergrad and returning for the Fall 2019 semester.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel, PPT, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly organized, and conscientious with time management skills
- Must have held an internship in the past
- Must have worked cross-functionally to achieve a team goal
- Experience summarizing detailed information for internal/external presentation
- Advanced communications skills
- Ability to take direction but can work autonomously
- Be able to multitask and be able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Show initiative and demonstrate leadership qualities