Market Research Operations and Client Service Associate
Job ID 2020-2223
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Market Research Associate is an essential member of the Client Service team, working directly with other market research companies and will be the first point of contact for our established clients. The Associate will prepare and communicate feasibility and costs back to the client. Additionally, the Associate will be responsible for fully delivering the outlined project specifications on‐time, while meeting/exceeding client expectations. This person will partner with internal team members, including Sales and the Project Management Teams to ensure we are achieving high client satisfaction. Specific responsibilities include:
- Determine feasibility and prepare quotes for bid requests from assigned clients.
- Execute and manage the fielding of quantitative and qualitative market research.
- Ensure accurate and timely project set‐up, execution and project closure based on the project specifications and timeline.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Pro‐actively inform clients of recruitment issues and provide suggestions to resolve these issues.
- Utilize client target lists for feasibility estimates and recruitment of live projects.
- Prepare and execute plan to use various recruitment methods to meet survey quotas by the clients deadline.
- Prepare cost analysis for finance and accounting to accurately close out and invoice projects.
- Ensure all survey completers are accurately paid within specified timeframes.
- Update project status information on a regular basis in order to maintain accurate project records and provide timely revenue forecasting updates.
- Work closely with the customer support team to ensure that Medscape member survey inquiries related to the projects you manage are responded to in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of process improvements
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- 1-3 years market research experience including management of survey recruitment, online surveys
- Experience in a client facing role
- Ability to work in a fast‐paced, collaborative environment.
- Experience in project management and ability to multi‐task among many different projects at once
- Must have excellent communication skills via email, phone and in‐person to manage client expectations and clearly communicate project progression.
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively to find solutions to recruitment issues.
- Experience with MS‐Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) a must.
- MS‐Access and pivot table experience, a must.
- Bachelors in marketing, market research, statistics, technology or relevant majors.
- Experience with quantitative and/or qualitative market research