Account Manager - WebMD TV
Job ID 2022-4128
WebMD Provider Services, a division of WebMD, is committed to supporting patients and caregivers from discovery to recovery. As prospective patients start their health care search, we're there with customized marketing and ongoing personalized health education. Our highly engaging content is also used at the point of care, accessible on health system televisions and via patient's own devices. Our content's depth and thoughtfulness drive deeper patient understanding and engagement for health improvement. Additionally, our integration technologies such as Krames On FHIR® and direct-to-patient messaging capabilities integrate seamlessly into the clinical workflow to deliver the right resources at the right time, freeing up clinicians to focus on what they do best—care for patients. WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
The Account Manager is responsible for growing the TV hospital footprint through the launch of WebMD TV, an advertiser-supported engagement channel, with deeply moving health content that inspires and connects with patients, leading to patient resilience during treatment and helpful content during and after. Hospitals customize the channel to promote key services and initiatives, and drive hospital brand awareness. WebMD TV is reinventing health television in hospitals by providing a positive alternative to other commercial channels currently airing on hospital TV, ultimately driving patient satisfaction.
The Account Manager will sell the TV channel, as a value add on, to current hospital Clinical Solutions and Marketing Solutions accounts as well as hunt new hospital account opportunities. The candidate will also uncover and close opportunities for custom solutions, an upsell to the national WebMD TV product.
Ideal candidates will enjoy working in an agile, fast-paced environment and have an aptitude for technological innovation, a positive attitude, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
While this is primarily an inside sales position. The Account Manager will be expected to travel as needed to meet with key decision makers and influencers as well as technical hospital operations. The Account Manager will understand patient engagement strategies (both clinical and marketing), be able to communicate internally and externally how WebMD TV fits into hospitals’ overall comprehensive clinical and marketing solution strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Develop TV account management team vision and strategy in conjunction with WebMD TV leadership team.
- Work closely with the Value Lead team and both Clinical and Marketing Solutions sales teams to include WebMD TV in the hospital's overall portfolio of solutions.
- Initiate and build strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers in marketing, clinical and technological hospital functions.
- Enroll current and new hospital accounts to the WebMD TV service.
- Work directly with the marketing team to provide customer feedback and ensure marketing is supporting the WebMD TV sales strategy.
- Partner with Implementation technical team and hospital technical staff to ensure timely delivery and implementation of TV channel within 60 days of contract.
- Support verification and validation TV efforts by making sure all TV subscribers have an agreement or documented channel acknowledgement
- Drive the successful migration of the current product, Patient Channel to WebMD TV.
- Partner with Account Management and Sales team to identify and support upsell and revenue generating activities.
- Effectively manage Accounts to support the WebMD TV sales goals.
- Document all client interactions in Salesforce for reporting needs.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher or equivalent years of experience
- 3 years of demonstrated success with client management experience
- 3-5 years of demonstrated new business/upsell sales success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience thriving in self-directed environment
- Experience in technical sales, healthcare or wellness related fields
- Experience driving adoption and utilization of technology at a client organization
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data or analytic ability
- Proven ability to manage multiple client priorities and relationships
- Proven ability to manage and work collaboratively in a team
- PMP or MBA are a plus
- SalesForce experience is preferred
Frequent travel required, approximately 10-25% of the time.