Job ID 2021-2867
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
*This position is not permanently remote, as it will require full-time office presence, COVID permitting.
The Email producer position will report to the Senior Email Producer of the Audience Engagement team and will be primarily responsible for the creation and development of emails within Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC).The ideal candidate must have experience with HTML/CSS, and must be comfortable with email subscriber filtering and segmentation; attention to detail is critical. He/she must have a proven ability to work quickly to meet tight deadlines, while maintaining the ability to think strategically and work accurately.
- Support the Senior Email Producer in the development and optimization of our current and also future re-design of Email templates
- Design, create, and implement new HTML email templates; hand-code content from source material quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
- Implement technical optimizations for all email, reporting, and system integrations
- Support in improving marketing production processes within Salesforce Marketing Cloud in order to increase efficiency
- Support in troubleshooting efforts as needed
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders – Audience Engagement, Data Analytics, and Program Management to accomplish the objectives listed above
- Minimum two years of relative work experience
- Bachelor Degree required
- Proficient in HTML, CSS and experience with email coding / deployment
- Experience working in an ESP
- Examples: Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), Experian Cheetah Mail, Constant Contact, etc.
- Knowledge of Email Best Practices
- Example(s): Email Coding, CAN-SPAM rules, GDPR, etc.
- Highly professional, ability to work independently, and easy rapport in building collaborative work relationships
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills and possess an eye for details
- Ability to provide creative solutions independently or within a team dynamic as issues arise
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Knowledgeable about email deliverability
- Experience with email IP warm-ups
- Basic understanding graphic design
- Knowledge of email design best practices
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Experience in WorkFront a plus
- Background in the healthcare industry and direct-to-physician/healthcare professional marketing experience a plus
- Literate with technical and data terminology