Job ID 2022-3679
Who are we?
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
What are we looking for
Due to exciting growth, we are looking to onboard an Office Manager/Personal Assistant to support our Group General Manager and be responsible for diary management, administrative and office management duties with the opportunity to get involved in interesting projects and creative tasks as well as European travel to sales conferences to ensure smooth event delivery.
This newly created role will see the successful candidate perform the following:
- Being first point of contact (Gatekeeping)
- Managing diaries and correspondence for our Group GM
- Dealing with external stakeholders and internal staff on BAU enquiries
- Perform secretarial duties efficiently for meetings involving setting up suitable dates, room bookings, drafting outline agenda, coordinating, and circulating papers, minute taking, following up actions and keeping updated action logs
- Booking domestic and international travel, accommodation and expenses
- Provide high quality, accurate and well-presented word processing of letters, minutes, papers and reports utilising Microsoft packages
- Undertake relevant senior management support activities in line with the MD's direction
- Organisation, preparation and delivery of end of quarter parties and team events (Xmas/Summer)
- Support the front office, diary management and general reception tasks.
- Daily running of the office, ensuring everything is stocked up and problem solving on the spot
- Keeping on top of facilities contracts and accounts, scheduling regular maintenance and ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date.
- Implementing and maintaining office procedures
- Sending out company wide communications on upcoming events and general updates
What you'll need to bring
- Ideally 4+ years of experience in a similar role supporting senior executives, ideally gained in the Marketing/Advertising/Pharmaceutical industries
- Considerable experience managing complex travel arrangements across multiple time zones
- Strong organisational skills coupled with experience in scheduling sales conferences and social events.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Tier one communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to build strong, effective relationships with global stakeholders
What you’ll get in return
- An excellent salary based on experience
- A mix of office and home working
- European Travel
- Career development
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.