Senior Manager, Marketing Solutions
Job ID 2021-2966
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
WebMD Marketing Solutions team is seeking a Sr. Marketing Manager to join our team in NYC. The role is responsible for a leading the development, scoping and strategic storytelling of a high volume of advertising solutions and sponsorship opportunities for large accounts, across all verticals – consumer packed goods (CPG), Government, Hospital Systems and Pharmaceuticals. Candidate must have the ability to think creatively and ultimately communicate their great ideas effectively. Additionally, business depth & acumen are critical to interface with WebMD executives and build successful relationships with partners across all functions.
Serve as the marketing quarterback, responsible for packaging, pricing and positioning integrated digital solutions to large consumer advertisers
- Partner closely with Sales to understand client needs in order to create the most innovative, yet effective solutions
- Create the overall narrative for all solution presentations, in response to RFPs
- Act as project manager across multiple teams and offices to ensure effective configuration and delivery of solutions- including client services, product marketing, editorial, program marketing
- Provide insightful analysis and recommendations to the business regarding market place trends and activities
- Represent WebMD when dealing with clients
- Serve as lead on various team and cross-functional initiatives
- Proactively identify and provide solution recommendations to organizational and process inefficiencies
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing or sales for a digital advertiser, publisher or media agency
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Advertising preferred, however actual experience can be accepted in lieu of degree
- Working knowledge of digital agencies required
- Comfort and familiarity with highly matrixed cross functional departments
- Working experience with Salesforce or another CRM program required
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to build relationships
- The ideal candidate must possess strong creative marketing skills
- Ability to understand and solve problems regarding client expectations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong consulting and ability to influence internal partners
- Strong listening skills with ability to translate concepts into deliverables
- Must be comfortable handling multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously and have the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of CPG and Pharma industries preferred