Lead Business Analyst - Tech Liaison
Job ID 2021-3044
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The applicant should be an organized individual with the ability to prioritize and excel in a deadline-driven environment, detailed, clear and proactive communication skills, demonstrated capabilities in leading complex, data driven online campaign executions, a focus on maintaining the highest quality standards, and customer-service expertise. The Business Analyst will function as a key member of the implementation team, serving in both a client support and internal subject matter expert capacity.
- Participate in client-facing conversations to support Medscape functional and capability-related discussions
- Own the translation of client campaign/reporting requirements and the development/maintenance of internal implementation documentation
- Provide oversight of end-to-end digital program implementation (data ingestion; program set up; UAT, launch, delivery; reporting)
- Oversee client UAT process requirements and implementation
- Identify QA/QC needs/and gaps and coordinate with responsible teams to update QA plans/process as needed
- Develop sound understanding of WebMD’s product portfolio, historical performance according to various therapeutic categories and audience segments, promotional impact measurement methodology, and data capabilities of various analytics partners
- Coordinate data investigations efforts and technical resolutions
- Ideate ad hoc solutions for unexpected campaign challenges
- Coordinate with internal partners to continuously monitor program health and system reliability
- Monitor available data sources to identify and analyze performance trends
- Partner with Program Manager to identify and prioritizes areas for enhancement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of client services experience
- 8+ years of relevant experience in roles as: client-facing, business/technical analyst and supporting data driven marketing solutions. Pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience preferred
- Experience in technical/implementation/SOP documentation development
- Familiarity or strong interest in backend systems/data infrastructure capabilities and or ad management systems (Vertica, DoubleClick for Publishers)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, responsible and result driven, solid communication skills
- Excellent organization and documentation skills (Google Workspace/MS Office Suite)