Junior Marketing Manager
Job ID 2022-3935
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Marketing, Communication & Analytics:
- Support the Market Managers in the deployment of their Marketing Strategy (multi-country support)
- Collaborate closely with the audience engagement teams to implement multi-channel campaigns (emails, social, paid search PPC...)
- Implement and optimize effective marketing programs & campaigns
- Work on assets creation for multi-country marketing campaigns in close collaboration with the UX team and the Market Managers
- Participate in key external events and local congresses
- Support local partnerships with key medical associations, scientific societies in line with the Content and Marketing strategy
- Follow-up and report on campaigns effectiveness, adapt tactics accordingly
- Liaise with the Data team for ad hoc analysis and reporting requests.
Operations & Administration:
- Support the Market Managers in their management of the Medscape Network local platforms, emailing campaigns, user database, analytics capabilities and all related systems.
- Coordinate Helpdesk activities (regular follow up with the Helpdesk team, collect users’ feedback, review FAQs…)
- Report and monitor any technical issues on the platforms to the appropriate teams
- Pilot local initiatives in line with strategy
- Quality assurance and product testing (UAT, beta, new release, etc.)
- Master 2 / graduate in Marketing or Business
- +1-2 years of experience as a project manager in digital operations activities
- Fluent in French and English, another European language is a plus (Spanish, German, Italian)
- Experience and ability to perform in a rapidly changing international environment
- Experience in complex international projects with multiple interlocutors
- Multitasking and results-oriented