Data Analyst Intern
Job ID 2020-2282
Aptus Health, a division of the Medscape / WebMD Health Network, is a leading provider of health information services to physicians and other healthcare professionals across the globe.
Through our portals and mobile applications, we make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, and engage into gamified learning experiences.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Job Description: Data Analyst Internship - 6 months
You're studying and wanting to gain real life experience in Data & Analytics at a major digital player while having an immediate impact in the healthcare industry?
We are looking for a bright and motivated intern to join our Data Product team in the Aptus Health headquarters in Paris, France.
You will have the opportunity to join a dynamic environment and work with various business and technology teams across the world.
You will support the development of deep analyses and reliable data process automations for web and mobile products which proudly serve the professional health care community globally.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop skills that will help you as you begin your path towards a career in Data & Analytics.
You will join the Data product team, which is part of the Global Product team, in charge of the management and development of products and features that support healthcare professionals engagement throughout our global network of sites and apps.
You will have the opportunity to learn about all aspects of data management, analytics and BI, as well as contribute to the development of AI-based products.
What you’ll do:
- work with cross-functional (product, marketing, editorial) and cross-border teams to increase products’ performance based on your analytical recommandations.
- Develop KPI dashboards, based on business needs, and closely monitor traffic & product performance via Tableau software
- Support data scientists and contribute to data science projects (personalization, NLP)
- Contribute to analytics data-integration, transformation & processing
- Support data operations to ensure commercial programs’ success.
- Be open-minded and ready to work in a cross-cultural environment with geographically dispersed teams.
Skills, Requirement & Experience
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field.
- 0-1 yr of professional experience
- Demonstrated interest in data, analytics, statistics or related field
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills with experience of SQL and python (preferred).
- Good presentation skills
- Highly energetic, self-motivated and results-driven person
- Most of the communications are done in English so a good level is required.
- Good listener, keen attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Problem-solver, quick-learner.
- Patient and not afraid to fail.