Job ID 2019-1562
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Reporting Analyst, reporting to the Executive Director, Business Operations, will be responsible for ensuring revenue accuracy, ad hoc business analysis and reporting in support of the Medscape Education business.
- Create/maintain and publishing revenue reports to track business priorities
- Prepare business analysis as needed to support Education goals
- Daily review of revenue log for accuracy of program revenue recognition and changes requested.
- Resolve discrepancies and/or complete ad hoc reviews of the backlog to research anomalies as needed
- Complete grant financial reconciliations
- Support various special projects, as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- 2+ years FP&A/business analysis experience
- Technical skills required: Microsoft Excel
- Experience querying, reconciling and analyzing large volumes of data
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Keen attention to detail and ability to deliver timely and accurate product in a dynamic environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills required