Associate TA Coordinator
Job ID 2022-4220
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Onboard candidates through the ATS system and submit pre-employment checks & reference checks
Review adverts and publish jobs on the company career page
Own the social media channels such as Linkedin
- Highly articulate, excellent verbal and written English is essential
- Good organisation and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Previous experience in a client/customer facing administration/coordinating role
- A positive attitude with high levels of self-motivation
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders across all levels
- Able to use Microsoft Office suite, experience using a HR/application tracking system is highly desirable
- Experience within a HR team is highly desirable
- Experience within the recruitment industry is desirable