Job ID 2022-3883
WebMD Provider Services, a division of WebMD, is committed to supporting patients and caregivers from discovery to recovery. As prospective patients start their health care search, we're there with customized marketing and ongoing personalized health education. Our content's depth and thoughtfulness drive deeper patient engagement for health improvement. Additionally, our integration technologies such as Krames On FHIR® and direct-to-patient messaging capabilities integrate seamlessly into the clinical workflow to deliver the right resources at the right time, freeing up clinicians to focus on what they do best—care for patients.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
Director of Marketing
WebMD Provider Services is seeking an ambitious, creative, engaging and enthusiastic B2B Marketing Director to extend our leading position in the healthcare provider patient experience market. This individual will spearhead the marketing communications strategy and programs for the health system, hospital, payer, association and government markets for WebMD.
In this role, you will be responsible for messaging, lead generation, brand awareness, client engagement programs, as well as sales enablement. In this role you will develop a deep understanding of our target buyers in order to produce engaging and relevant integrated campaigns that improve brand awareness and prospect engagement, generate leads, acquire customers, cross-sell existing customers and drive sales pipeline.
We want a marketing leader that will provide the oversight and creative ingenuity necessary to enhance our client community, define differentiated positioning, evolve our brand and how we are perceived in the healthcare industry. You will work closely with senior management, sales,
client services and product teams to ensure alignment on key initiatives and activities aimed at meeting/exceeding revenue targets.
You must have a background in patient healthcare solutions, digital marketing, strong prioritization and analytical skills, outstanding written and oral communications abilities, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a matrix environment and must be results oriented, creative, able to mentor and coach others, be collaborative and have a passion for marketing. This role reports into the VP of Marketing and is an integral player on our growing Marketing team.
● Identify and manage strategic marketing objectives and continually evaluate performance to maximize revenue.
● Develop innovative and results oriented strategic marketing and communication plans that leverage industry trends, marketplace dynamics, and competitive insights.
● Collaborate with product management to create and implement product launch and marketing programs based on development plans/timelines for both internal and external audiences
● Continually and optimally evolve the brand and go to market strategy in close collaboration with leadership, product, sales and client service teams
● Spearhead impactful sales enablement programs including the development of online/offline materials/ content.
● Translate product benefits, features and functions in a clear manner to both internal and external audiences.
● Act as a brand evangelist and support the full value proposition of the business
● Interface with clients regularly and work towards encouraging advocacy through meaningful engagement initiatives
● Convert marketing needs expressed by internal partners into high impact marketing programs/strategies that deliver superior marketing ROI
● Interface with sales regularly to ensure alignment on lead and revenue targets in addition to identifying revenue levers and opportunities
● Develop, execute and maintain strong lead generation and nurturing campaigns and programs that generate qualified leads for the sales team.
● Collaborate with Marketing peers to manage marketing KPIs and ensure campaign effectiveness and YTD performance.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of related experience
● 7-10 years experience in the B2B Marketing, preferably within Healthcare technology market, experience with marketing solutions to Health Systems
Technical Requirements and Business skills:
● Excellent communication skills both written and oral
● Superb organization and prioritization skills
● Brand strategy and go-to-market expertise
● Exceptional writing skills and ability to translate complex ideas in a consumable and impactful way
● High energy, enthusiastic individual with a passion for marketing
● Proficient in the use of MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must
● Familiarity with marketing technologies and processes including ABM, Content Marketing, Search, Social and Digital Advertising
● Deep understanding of the patient engagement landscape including healthcare trends, patient engagement processes, patient education, health information media and health tech
● Confident leader with strong interpersonal skills
● Strong project management skills and ability to execute consistently and within budget
● Comfortable working in fast paced, matrix environments
● Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities while consistently meeting deliverable dates