Director of Sales, Patient Engagement and Education, Krames
Job ID 2020-2481
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Krames is a leader in the market for patient engagement and education solutions for Health Systems and Hospitals. Now a part of WebMD’s portfolio of Healthcare businesses, we’re expanding and integrating our capabilities to help Health Systems acquire, engage and educate patients at every step in their journey from discovery to recovery. Leveraging our brand, content and technical expertise, the company is making significant investments in solutions that raise the bar for delivering patient engagement and education at the right time in the right context of a patient’s journey.
We’re looking for a Director of Sales, Patient Engagement and Education, to drive our aggressive growth in this market. The successful candidate will be a new business focused leader looking to make a name for themselves and their team, and an outsize impact on market share growth. In support of this, the candidate will have a strong sales track record in selling significant new logos, at pace and in quantity in a competitive market and be able to translate that success into team performance.
- Reporting to SVP/GM, the Director of Sales will lead a team of regional business directors charged with driving growth from new business and our Krames on FHIR solution.
- Leverages deep understanding of the market, customers and competitors to build GTM strategies that outsmart the competition and drive market share growth.
- Actively manages team pipeline development and structured territory planning processes that ensure delivery against aggressive bookings goals.
- Manages a strong sales process that promptly progresses opportunities through the sales stages to successful close.
- Accurately forecasts results, proactively engaging executives and providing transparency into sales performance.
- Adopts and leverages account planning and strategy tools to build strategic relationships with prospective clients that optimize contract size and cross-sell opportunities.
- Collaborates closely with sales and account management leaders across the organization
- Builds a performance based team with a strong culture of achievement and success
- Works operationally with partners to drive maximum growth from EHR and other key partners. Collaborates with VP Partnerships, to develop and implement GTM for new partners.
- Engages in the field with sales teams, prospects and clients, contributing creativity, solution selling expertise and market knowledge to our success.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience exceeding goals in the Healthcare Provider market in a sales leadership role, either managing a regional or small national team
- Experience working with EHR systems including EPIC, Cerner and others
- Strong knowledge of clinical content and applications that improve patient engagement and result in better outcomes. Prior experience also with patient acquisition/marketing technologies would be ideal.
- Proven experience collaborating across sales and account management teams to optimize sales across a portfolio of products.
- Demonstrated ability to bring structure and strategic approach to selling large Health systems.