Intern - Marketing Management
Job ID 2020-1959
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Summer Internship - 6/1 - 8/14
WebMD/Medscape is looking for a qualified intern to join our B2B Marketing Team. The Medscape Education Marketing Team produces communications and sales materials in the healthcare education market. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship with experience in marketing and design within the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry.
Summer Intern – Marketing Management
- Update marketing tools with new data and research
- Assist in creating sales announcements, e-mail campaigns, internal communications, surveys, etc.
- Assist in the distribution and delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with preparation for Q3 & Q4 marketing events
- Assist with preparation and execution of Summer Sales Training
- Assist with preparation and delivery of training materials
- Assist with market and competitive research projects
- Assist in developing 2021 marketing plan
- Manage and update client contact database
Required (should be signified on your resume for consideration):
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and returning for the Fall 2020 semester
- GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Enrolled in a curriculum with concentration on marketing or communications
- Project management exposure - can be coursework
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Detail-oriented self-starter willing to take lead on projects
- Social media experience
- Market research experience
Will only consider candidates with an address on their resume that is within reasonable commuting distance to our office. Relocation/housing assistance is not available for this position.