Job ID 2020-1868
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Manage WebMD digital inventory campaigns across both desktop and mobile.
- Track and Improve media yield and pacing through creations of sell through reports, and product strategies.
- Proactively monitor media delivery and recommend campaign optimizations as needed to ensure contractual guarantees.
- Provide analytical and concise communication to executive leadership.
- Lead monetization strategies by mastering different platforms, data, and reporting.
- Collaborate with sales, planning and marketing to providing strategic insight for presale configurations.
- Will review proposed media plans and devise creative solutions to meet advertisers’ pricing and targeting needs.
- BS/BA or equivalent professional experience required.
- At least 1 year of experience working in online media on the content or agency side in a strategic/quantitative/analytical role preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- At least one year experience and facility working with large sets of data to build reports and identify trends. Strong proficiency with Excel is essential (pivot tables, V-lookups, database, etc).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Sense of urgency and the ability to multi-task and prioritize.