Project Mgr, /Alert
Job ID 2021-3295
Jobson Healthcare Information (JHI) is a premier healthcare information and marketing services provider, with leading positions in a variety of growing healthcare markets such as pharmacy, eye care, clinician (physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants) and the managed markets (managed care, hospitals and government). Through its diversified, multi-media portfolio of marketing services, information databases, publications, medical education programs, events, websites and other digital and traditional media services, JHI is uniquely positioned to inform and educate a highly targeted network of approximately one million healthcare professionals across multiple specialties.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
/alert® is a premier full-service healthcare communications company, a division of WebMD /Medscape providing information and education to healthcare professionals. Our programs include cooperative mail, custom mail, e-mail, education, distribution, and editorial and research programs.
Our full-service capabilities in healthcare information and communications can help our customers deliver a consistent message to a wide healthcare professional audience using the latest technologies including mobile technology.
/alert marketing is now offering robust, multi-channel solutions to healthcare companies and leverages WebMD/Medscape technologies and resources.
The applicant should be a highly organized individual with the ability to prioritize and excel in a deadline- driven environment; provide detailed, clear and proactive communications; and demonstrate proficiency project management, timeline execution, and internal negotiation. Successful applicants will show the highest quality standards for client deliverables. The Project Manager will serve as the internal steward on key campaigns and client deliverables, partnering closely with Program Management
- Independently creating and managing project timelines in project management systems
- Daily timeline maintenance to provide accurate picture of project resourcing needs
- Meeting consistently with internal team to manage timelines, assets, progress, and client
- deliverables, including project brief development, leading internal KO meetings, requirements meetings, internal review meetings, and prelaunch quality checks
- Mastery of high-order reporting and dashboard functions
- Following up on Tasks Not Started/Tasks Not Completed
- Escalating potential project issues and delays to senior team leaders
- Managing to project scope and leading scope escalation meetings
- Managing acceleration requests and timeline negotiations
- Updating ‘in-development” timelines to adhere to mid-stream timeline updates.
- Serving as internal lead for pilot programs and custom client implementations
- Partnering with Account & Sales Team members to manage complex integrated campaigns
- Translating client priorities and expectations clearly across internal development teams
- Focusing on high-quality client deliverables and error-free launches
- Supporting overall team revenue goals
- Conducting regular audits of project folders and server maintenance to ensure folder structure compliance
- Working with internal departments to streamline processes for more efficient executions
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required, or equivalent related experience.
- 3+ years of experience with a combination of digital and agency experience
- Healthcare experience is preferred but not required
- 3+ years of project management experience or similar transferable experience.
- Familiarity with HCP-focused clients a plus
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, responsible and result driven, solid
- communication skills
- Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, task management system
- Knowledge of internet technologies
- Knowledge of marketing-related creative process (marketing or agency experience preferred,
- especially within the pharmaceutical industry) a plus
- Experience with medical/legal review process within pharmaceutical Provide support to editorial and CMS and assist in deadline management
- Some domestic travel required