Digital Campaign Manager
Job ID 2020-1874
Jobson Healthcare Information (JHI) is a premier healthcare information and marketing services provider, with leading positions in a variety of growing healthcare markets such as pharmacy, eye care, clinician (physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants) and the managed markets (managed care, hospitals and government). Through its diversified, multi-media portfolio of marketing services, information databases, publications, medical education programs, events, websites and other digital and traditional media services, JHI is uniquely positioned to inform and educate a highly targeted network of approximately one million healthcare professionals across multiple specialties.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
/alert® is a premier full-service healthcare communications company providing information and education to healthcare professionals. Our programs include cooperative mail, custom mail, e-mail, education, distribution, and editorial and research programs.
Our full-service capabilities in healthcare information and communications can help our customers deliver a consistent message to a wide healthcare professional audience using the latest technologies including mobile technology.
/alert marketing is now offering a suite of digital engagement solutions to health care brands. These programs involve the production of microsites on the web that educate healthcare professionals on different disease topics.
/alert Marketing’s Digital Program Manager will be responsible for managing production of custom HCP digital educational programs. The Program Manager serves as the team lead for their respective custom programs and is ultimately responsible for the successful on-time, on-budget delivery.
- Manage the production of web-based media to publish online
- Own and manage all required project processes
- Manage key relationships with outside medical consultants, internal editorial resources, Studio, Production, Creative and Marketing departments
- Prepare overall program & technical specifications
- Create and communicate project timelines to Sales & Production & Programming
- Track and monitor financial data and budgets
- Schedule & lead internal kick-off meetings
- Aggregate initial program requirements and timelines and gain approval from all required parties
- Coordinate medical & legal review with advertisers to gain approval of all final deliverables
- Manage the workflow from contract signing through successful online distribution
- Effectively communicate all necessary project status with respective Editorial, Production, Copyedit, Creative and QA team members
- Provide support to editorial and CMS and assist in deadline management
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of two years’ experience with project management or web production management in digital media production
- 3+ years’ work experience preferred in the healthcare services/supplier field
- Must possess outstanding communication skills, highly organized, independent yet collaborative team member
- Able to simultaneously manage projects and deliverables under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Sharp attention to detail
- Excellent communication, account and partner management and team-building skills
- Excellent organization and documentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project and/or @task
- Knowledge of media production workflows
- Knowledge of internet technologies, social media
Some domestic travel required