Events Marketing Manager
Job ID 2022-3670
WebMD Provider Services, a WebMD Company, helps you support those you care for from discovery to recovery. As prospective patients start their health care search, we're there with customized marketing and ongoing personalized health education. As prospective patients start their health care search, we're there with customized marketing and ongoing personalized health education. Our content's depth and thoughtfulness drive deeper patient engagement for health improvement. And intelligent solutions like Krames On FHIR® integrated seamlessly into the EHR deliver the right resources at the right time, freeing up clinicians to focus on what they do best—care for patients.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
WebMD Provider Services is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic B2B Event Marketing Manager to extend our thought-leader position in the healthcare provider patient experience market. In this role you will focus on successfully planning, promoting, and tracking all aspects of the corporate event calendar and ensuring all events are executed with precision and purpose. The ideal candidate is highly organized, a master multi-tasker, and loves getting a good deal.
You will work with Marketing peers and Sales to create memorable experiences including trade shows, customer events, client advisory board and internal events. This role reports into the VP of Marketing and is an integral player on our growing Marketing team.
- Develop event strategy to deliver on business goals and objectives
- Manage events calendar and oversee the day-to-day planning for all events both virtual and digital, external and internal.
- Partner with internal teams to identify and create new event opportunities aligned with larger marketing initiatives
- Research, identify and negotiate all vendor contracts
- Oversee and track event budgets, expenses, and ROI
- Collaborate with Marketing peers to produce creative event promotions and campaigns pre/post event
- Contribute to organizational and marketing skills to additional marketing activities as a member of a collaborative team
- 4+ years of experience in B2B event marketing; proven ability to deliver impactful events on-time and within budget
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage project deadlines and deliverables
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Passion for organizing events and logistics
- Strong negotiation skills and strategies
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic
- Marketing experience within the health system or health IT sector is preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business; relevant work experience will be considered