Associate Sales Operations Analyst
Job ID 2019-1351
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
WebMD, the leading health information company, is looking for an Associate Sales Operations Analyst to join our Medscape Education organization to help manage our growing business. This role is directly responsible for impacting revenue, anticipating risk, and facilitating solutions while working in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be a bright, hardworking individual who demonstrates superb work ethic and reliability and possesses excellent grammar, interpersonal, problem-solving, and prioritization skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate daily with sales team to update project status
- Serve as cross-functional liaison to obtain critical program details and distribute information to the organization
- Perform data management
- Contract management
- Meticulously maintain library of approved documents
- Ensure compliance with internal policies
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience required
- 1-2 years’ professional experience in a sales support role
- Demonstrate superb work ethic and reliability
- Possess excellent grammar, interpersonal, and prioritization skills
- Proficiency when using Word and Google Suite required
- Contract management experience preferred
- Experience with Salesforce preferred