Dedicated Well-being Program Manager (Central Kentucky Area)
Job ID 2021-3075
WebMD's Health Services business enables employers and health plans to provide their employees and plan members with access to personalized health and benefit information, decision support technology that helps them make informed benefit, provider and treatment choices and provides telephonic health coaching services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
This job will support a client in the Central Kentucky Area
The Dedicated Regional Well-being Program Manager (PM) will work collaboratively with the designated client's health promotion team and WHS Sr. Team Manager to raise awareness and promote engagement in Client’s health promotion programs. The PM will work with and be a resource for the individual employer units within the assigned region to promote the client’s health and wellness offerings, including those sourced from additional vendors.
The PM is responsible for client satisfaction, retention and reference-ability. S/he will act as customer advocates, as well a point of contact with senior Customer stakeholders to increase participant engagement and maximize value delivered through the WebMD relationship. S/he will provide thought leadership and support program planning and impact assessment, as well as coordination and promotion of services. PMs proactively identify opportunities for service delivery enhancement and improvement. As opportunities are identified, they work with other Client Services staff, Account and Product Management to improve processes, and develop new solutions. The successful candidate will have a background in health promotion, health communications, and/or population health management.
In this role you will:
- Increase awareness and engagement in state-wide well-being offerings
- Provide recommendations for improved culture of well-being at designated locations throughout the assigned region
- Establish relationships and buy-in from key stakeholders
- Provide recommendations for well-being initiatives by client site location
- Assist and facilitate linkage between benefits, environmental health and safety, occupational health, medical, behavioral health/EAP, facilities, and other client vendors
- Assist in the delivery and coordination of Health Improvement, Health and Wellness Programs and Challenges
- Assist team members with gathering, creating and editing materials related to the health promotion programs for benefits communications
- Coordinate the flow of information and materials between DWS team members and employer sites/business units
- Coordination of well-being meetings, webinars, and other communications (internal and external)
- Assist with coordination and support of Wellness Champion Network across the specified Commonwealth of Kentucky regions
- Work with the Communications team to coordinate the customization of the Commonwealth of Kentucky standard communication vehicles, and when necessary, the development of original materials for high priority entities within the specified region
- Develop and maintain schedules necessary to support the successful execution of the Commonwealth of Kentucky health education and promotion programs
- Ongoing program performance review and health/wellness strategy support
- Support WebMD Health Services product and service line expansion
- Support process improvement and service model design efforts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- BA / BS or equivalent years of experience, MPH is a differentiator
- Minimum of 4 years Well-being Coordinator or similar client-facing experience; 5 years preferred
- Minimum of 4 years delivering healthcare information products and services, especially consumer-facing interfaces and H&W administration.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a corporate environment required, especially consumer-facing interfaces and H&W administration.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple relationships with multiple client stakeholders in a dynamic and face-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of behavior change theory
- Strong program planning skills
- Business and technology services experience.
- Professional presence and technical credibility to interact with senior-level customer contacts.
- Familiarity with MS Office suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- A Masters in Public Health
- Professional Certification from National Wellness Institute (NWI), The National Commission for Health Education Credentialing (NCHEC), or the equivalent certification
- 5 years Wellness Coordinator/Health Coaching or similar client-facing experience preferred
- 5 or more years of delivering healthcare information products and services, especially consumer-facing interfaces and H&W administration, preferred.
As a member of WebMD Health Services, you may have access to confidential and sensitive information (including Protected Health Information) that will require you to follow additional protocols to ensure the security of our data. As a core requirement, you must implement and act in accordance with the organization’s information security policies; protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference; execute security processes or activities; and report security events or potential events or other security risks to the appropriate parties within the organization.