Product Manager - Marketing Innovations Platform
Job ID 2021-3003
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Product Manager - Marketing Innovation Platforms
We are seeking a passionate, analytical and creative Product Manager - Marketing Innovation Platforms who loves challenging problems, driving business growth, and is excited by partnering with sales to accelerate product adoption. Is that you?
The Product Manager - Marketing Innovation Platforms will join a dynamic, cross-functional team focused on building innovative, integrated marketing products.
The Product Manager will be responsible for developing new products as well as enhancing existing solutions for WebMD’s Sales & Marketing organization and will have a specific focus on our marketing measurement and reporting solution. This individual will closely track product adoption and market feedback, and analyze the performance of WebMD’s marketing products, recommending and steering necessary product improvements while interfacing with key stakeholders throughout the process. The Product Manager will also serve as a subject matter expert to the sales team, presenting product capabilities and addressing external client inquiries.
- Support the planning, pricing, positioning and development of marketing products
- Work with UX, Engineering and other Product teams to translate business needs into product solutions
- Manage product requirements and lead product management tasks including feature assessment, backlog grooming, prioritization, sprint planning and outcome reporting
- Collaborate with technology partners to assess, develop and deploy new platform features
- Analyze product sales and product performance data to deliver monthly insights, trends, benchmarks and recommendations
- Build training materials and documentation such as presentations, rate cards, competitive analyses, best practices and product specifications
- Adapt product offerings and roadmap quickly and efficiently based on market trends, performance and customer insights
- Provide product and marketplace expertise to support prospective sales by addressing advertiser needs around capabilities, customization requests, and solution configuration
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of related experience
- 3+ years experience in a product management, commercial marketing or digital ad product role
- Proven success in supporting revenue streams for a marketing services or media organization
- Familiarity with price modeling
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Jira, Confluence
- Highly self-motivated, proactive and self-sufficient
- Ability to manage all phases of a project to deliver an end-to-end solution
- Ability to write detailed product requirements and specifications
- Capable of working within a cross-functional org while effectively influencing stakeholders to create scalable solutions
- Confident and capable of juggling several priorities on a regular basis while working independently, strategically and creatively
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to present and articulate solutions to clients as well as internal stakeholders
- Understanding of the Hospital / Health System marketing ecosystem a plus