Lead Production Engineer
Job ID 2020-2179
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Title: Lead Production Engineer
Job Location: 11680 Hayden Road, Manassas, VA 20109
Job Type: Full Time
Duties: Provide leadership and expertise for the Content Management System (CMS) Operations team in close coordination with development, product ownership and project management teams; support day-to-day operations and administration of enterprise Content Management Systems based on Documentum and in-house applications; be the technology owner and subject matter expert for the Documentum stack; work at the OS-level with Linux and Windows, both command-line and GUI for managing the CMS systems; install, configure, troubleshoot the CMS environments so that they’re highly available and functional; automate, manage and update CMS environments – PROD, QA and DEV; independently troubleshoot and identify TCP/IP networking, Database, NFS/CIFS issues; and work with agile software development methodologies including Scrum and Kanban.
Requirements: Employer will accept Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, or related field, followed by five years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in job offered or five years of progressive, post-baccalaureate work experience in a related occupation. Experience must include one year of experience with each of the following:
- experience with Documentum, including DA, and other Documentum subsystems including: Content Server, Webcache, IDS, and D2;
- experience with installing, configuring and troubleshooting Documentum environments, with exposure to end-to-end document creation, transformation and publication;
- experience creating new configurations, TBOs, and DARs for new repositories;
- experience using DQL and DCTM API commands in DA;
- experience with Linux and Windows systems administration;
- experience working with command-line interface and GUI; and
- experience with migrations of Documentum for 6.x/7.x to newer versions