Sr Mgr, Custom Rev Solutions
Job ID 2022-4300
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
WebMD is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veterans status, or any other basis protected by law.
WebMD – the most recognized and trusted brand of health information - seeks an Senior Custom Marketing Solutions Manager to join its growing Consumer team.
The Senior Custom Marketing Solutions manager will be integral to a dynamic, cross-functional team with a focus on executing innovative, integrated custom marketing strategies for WebMD’s Consumer Sponsorship clients. We are a team of passionate, strategic and creative thinkers. WebMD’s Marketing Solutions and Account Management groups directly support and impact results for a sales team who are at the top of their industry.
This role will require a driven and proactive individual with a passion for solving client challenges and will be responsible for partnering closely with internal stakeholders to develop custom solutions aligned with specified themes and client imperatives. This individual will provide leadership and effective project management across all parts of the Consumer business on custom solutions and executions from pitch through delivery, as well as work closely with Product Marketing on deviation needs against existing products for WebMD’s Consumer Sales & Marketing organization.
An ideal candidate brings experience in client engagement, product and/project management, facilitating work with diverse and distributed teams, and delivering against multiple priorities concurrently.
- Support Product Marketing and Marketing Solutions in vetting all non-standard presales solutions
- Serve as the liaison and primary point of contact for Product Marketing, Marketing Solutions to vet feasibility of custom proposal though product, build and editorial teams and/or establish alternative solutions:
- Define resource needs, vendor needs, mocks (if needed), hard costs and delivery timing
- Identify technical options and the associated LOE for requests to present based on requested/desired timelines.
- Identify what is necessary to accomplish the request which will inform the tasks and dependencies for the project plan and management in post-sale
- Coordinate with and inform post-sale delivery teams of custom requests at the time of the pitch if there are other already sold custom projects or multiple other projects in pitch for the same timeframe to ensure resourcing concerns are considered during scoping.
- Document the custom solution within a BRD to ensure business continuity into post-sale implementation and delivery:
- The original custom ask and all feasibility requirements should be documented within this BRD
- The BRD will be used to loop in Account Management when the custom deal closes, and will drive the conversation at the internal debrief, which will serve as the hand-off from pre to post-sale teams
- Any change requests / updates will be made within this document to track evolution and/or scope creep/timeline risks
- Liaise between product and delivery teams post-sale, if needed, and provide translation of technical/dependency complexity to business units as needed
- Manage/coordinate post-sale change request for requirements and feasibility ensuring AM, MS and Sales teams are aware of any margin concerns
- Provide Product Marketing support on specified products (Twitter and new product executions) by working closely with both internal and external stakeholders to organize and streamline workflows
- Build understanding and develop strategies to maintain and grow operational efficiency with custom executions
- Maintains knowledge of the current product suite and what is feasible out of the box and what would require custom execution. This requires constant education due to changes in our business, products, and platform
- Maintains the historical record of previous custom pitches and conversations for future reference
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years’ of project management and/or account management experience desired or other related experience; pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Experience working with and facilitating work with cross-functional teams
- Marketing solutions / product marketing experience (not required)